• Echo Dot is our most popular voice-controlled speaker, now with improved sound and a new design.
• Ask Alexa to play music, answer questions, read the news, check the weather, set alarms, control compatible smart home devices, and more.
• Stream songs from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM, and others through the improved speaker for richer and louder sound.
• Call and message almost anyone hands-free. Instantly drop in on other rooms in your home or make an announcement to every room with a compatible Echo device.
• Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new skills like tracking fitness, playing games, and more.
• Can hear you from across the room. And with compatible Echo devices in different rooms, you can fill your whole home with music.
• Pair with a second Echo Dot (3rd gen) for stereo sound, or connect to your own speakers over Bluetooth or with a 3.5 mm audio cable.
• Use your voice to turn on lights, adjust thermostats, lock doors, find TV shows, and more with compatible connected devices.
Alexa has skills
Alexa has more than 50,000 skills and counting. Skills are like apps and help you do more such as playing Jeopardy!, meditating with Headspace, and falling asleep to rain sounds. Create your own personal skills and custom responses with Alexa Skill Blueprints. Just say “Alexa, help me get started with skills.”
New skills are being added all the time. Discover them in the skills section of the Alexa app or visit the skills store.
Echo Dot comes ready to connect to your Wi-Fi. The Alexa App is compatible with Fire OS, Android, and iOS devices and also accessible via your web browser. Certain skills and services may require subscription or other fees.