Echo Connect requires compatible Alexa-enabled device and home phone service
With Echo Connect and a compatible Alexa-enabled device, you can ask Alexa to call anyone using your home phone service—all you have to do is ask. Because Echo Connect uses your home phone number, either landline or VoIP, friends and family recognize the call. Answer your home phone on your Echo hands-free, so you can easily talk to anyone hands-free when you’re busy making dinner or away from the phone.
• Connect your home phone to your compatible Alexa-enabled device to call any phone number, using just your voice.
• Echo Connect uses your existing home phone service (analog landline or VoIP) to make and receive calls (carrier charges may apply). You can control if Alexa dials a ‘1’ for local calls or not.
• Plug Echo Connect into your home phone jack, complete setup with the Alexa App or on alexa.amazon.com, and you’re ready to make and receive calls.
• Sync all your contacts from a smartphone or tablet. Don’t have an existing address book or mobile device? Use alexa.amazon.com to quickly add the contacts you need from any internet-connected PC or Mac.
• Call contacts and voice dial numbers hands-free. And navigate automated phone systems with your voice.
• Echo Connect will work with your compatible Alexa-enabled devices.