Bury Hands Free Car Bluetooth System
- DialogPlus voice control – extremely accurate, rapid reaction word recognition without voice training and with visual and acoustic user support
- Unlimited music enjoyment – thanks to the direct playback of music
- Touchscreen – for menu prompting, call handling and volume control
- Battery charging function for your mobile guarantees unlimited talk time in your car
- Magic word – activation of the voice control with a single voice command
- Can be adapted flexibly – with free application for CC 9068 App
- Multipoint function – connect two mobile phones with the system simultaneously
- Voice Dialling
Bury System 9 Bluetooth Hands Free
S9 Base is “the” right upgrade for Bluetooth hands-free devices, which themselves provide the possibility of using an external aerial and charging the mobile battery. S9 Base is designed in such a way that it can be combined with Bluetooth hands-free devices of different manufacturers. The main components of the system are the BURY BasePlate mounting device and the BURY ActiveCradle device holder. Both can be linked together to become one unit quickly and easily thanks to our patented Klick-Montage (click assembly). The mobile telephone can also be put into the BURY ActiveCradle with just one click. It enables the mobile to be held comfortably and securely and, thanks to the integrated charging mechanism, it ensures unlimited talk time in the vehicle.
OnStar FMV Bluetooth System
OnStar FMV enables drivers with vehicles already on the road today to add the key safety, security and connectivity services of OnStar to their vehicle.
OnStar FMV offers features including: Automatic Crash Response, Turn-by-Turn Navigation, Stolen Vehicle Assistance, one-button access to Emergency Services, Roadside Assistance, and Hands-Free Calling. The product also includes built-in Bluetooth® connectivity. A few select OnStar services, such as Vehicle Diagnostic Reports and Remote Door Unlock, are not available on the OnStar FMV product. These services require embedded connectivity to the vehicle. When necessary, OnStar will provide Roadside Assistance to ensure all our subscribers receive the help they need it.
Crimestopper Vehicle Back Camera
- OEM Replacement Style Rear View Mirror with 4.3″ LCD Screen
- Mounting Style: Completely Replaces The Factory Mirror
- Vehicle Specific
- Built-in DVR system
- Built-in G-sensor and motion sensor for DVR system
- Automatic recording connected to ignition
- 32GB SD card for recordings
- Screen is invisible when not in use
- Built-in manual dimming switch
- Anti-glare technology
- 2 video inputs with auto switching for reverse camera input
- Built-in 120° CMOS color camera
- Full function remote included
- Resolution: 480 x 272
- LED backlighting
- Connects to 12V power source
Garmin Drive 60LMT Automobile Portable GPS Navigator
- Manufacturer: Garmin, Ltd
- Manufacturer Part Number: 010-01533-0B
- Manufacturer Website Address: www.garmin.com
- Brand Name: Garmin
- Product Line: Drive
- Product Model: 60LMT
- Product Name: Drive 60LMT Automobile Portable GPS Navigator
- Easy-to-use, dedicated GPS navigator with 6.0-inch dual-orientation display
- Preloaded with detailed lifetime maps of the U.S. or U.S. and Canada (depending on the model selected) and lifetime traffic avoidance
- Driver awareness features include alerts for dangerous curves, speed changes, fatigue warning, school zone warnings and more
- Garmin Real Directions™ feature guides like a friend, using landmarks and traffic lights
- Find new and popular restaurants, shops and more with Foursquare®
In Dash GPS System
- Alpine INE-W957HD In-Dash Receiver
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Navigation system preloaded with NAVTEQ map data
- Integrated Android and iPod/iPhone controls
- PandoraLink integrates your car stereo with your iPhone and Pandora Internet Radio
- 2-way iPod Audio/Video control allows control from the iPod or the stereo
- Siri Eyes Free control Direct control of Pandora Internet radio
- Alpine’s Media Xpander Pro DSP-Sound Expansion circuitry ensures optimum sound quality for streaming music
- iDatalink Maestro allows you to keep your SYNC features (Requires Optional ADS Maestro RR Module and cables
- Power Output:Peak: 50 watts x 4 channelsRMS: 18 watts x 4 channels
- 7″ WVGA touchscreen display
Custom Installed K40 RL360i Radar Detector
The ultimate in speeding ticket protection
Four hidden receivers, 18 unique settings, hundreds of customizable options
A radar system so complete, you’ll fly down the road surrounded by a virtual forcefield of protection. An installation so discreet, your friends will ask if it came with your vehicle. That’s the K40 RL360i.
- Directional Awareness — Know exactly where the police are at all times – dual radar receivers provide directional awareness and increased range to keep you protected from radar threats – two discreet LEDs indicate front (left light) or rear (right light) radar, accompanied by an audio alert that states “front” or “rear” as well as the specific band of police radar.
- K-Band Filter — The RL360i intelligently recognizes and rejects radar-based safety features from other vehicles and your own vehicle so you remain focused on real radar threats.
- Traffic Sensor Filter — The RL360i will reject alerts from traffic flow sensors usually encountered during highway driving.
GPS Features — The RL360i offers you 17 customizable settings, including GPS features such as:
- Mark to Mute – Mute audible warnings of false, non-police radar locations you regularly travel past with a simple button push.
- Quiet Ride – Mute alerts under a pre-selected speed. Eliminates alerts when you plan to drive near, at or below the posted speed limit.
- Mark to Alert – Mark dangerous intersections, speed traps, school zones, and red light cameras.
- Speed Monitor – Track your speed without taking your eyes off the road.
Escort Max 360
Escort raises the bar once again by adding directional indication to its award-winning Max detector line. The all-new Escort Max 360 provides drivers with extreme range, state of the art response time, pinpoint precision and directional alert display
- Unmatched detection – Escort Max 360’s front and rear antennas scan rapidly in all directions harnessing the lightening-fast focus of Digital Signal Processing (DSP) to find threats faster and more accurately than any other detector.
- Unmatched precision – Escort’s Max 360’s five levels of filtering ensure the quietest ride. Escort combines three driving modes plus speed-based sensitivity, Cruise Alert and seamless connectivity via Bluetooth to its Escort Live app.
- Rich data plus the power of community – Escort Max 360 protects drivers beyond conventional radar and laser threats by preloading our Defender Database of thousands of red light and speed camera locations in North America.
- Simple communication – Escort Max 360 makes locating and identifying threats easy. Directional arrows display the location of threats while a high-resolution graphic display shows the type, strength and quantity of signals plus real-time speed limit data
The new ESCORT MAX 360c is the first radar and laser detector designed for the connected car. With built-in Wi-Fi, the MAX 360c updates through the on-board Wi-Fi connection, alerting the driver to the latest ticket threats in real-time.
The new ESCORT MAX 360c connects directly to the connected car’s Wi-Fi and automatically connects to ESCORT Live, our exclusive real-time ticket-protection network, without the need for your smartphone to connect to the detector. ESCORT Live keeps drivers aware of upcoming alerts received and reported by other users in the area, and gives you access to local speed limit data for over-speed alerts, right out of the box.
- Voice Type – Male / Female
- Audible Voice – Voice On / Voice Off
- Wake Up – Wake Up Long (Full) / Wake Up Short (abbreviated start-up sequence)
- Traffic Sensor Filter – On / Off
- Automute – On / Off
- X-Band – On / Off
- K-Band – On / Off
- Ka-Band – On / Off
- Laser – On / Off
- Factory Reset
Detects all types of North American approved police radar or laser signals at full sensitivity.
The X-Band sensitivity is reduced. This is because it is the most common source of non-police radar
signals. K, Ka, and Laser will remain at full sensivity.
Eliminates X-Band detection completely. Reduces
K and Ka-Band sensitivity. Laser detection will remain at full sensitivity
K40 RLS2 Radar with GPS
Portable Performance Taken to the MAX
Utilizing many of the same advanced technologies found in our acclaimed remote installed radar detection systems, the high-performance RLS2 packs a powerful defensive punch into a convenient, portable design.
Maximum accuracy is assured thanks to the intelligent K-Band filter that automatically scans and rejects radar-based safety features.
By employing state-of-the-art GPS communication, maximum convenience is delivered with “Mark to Mute”. Just one button push is all that is required to permanently silence the audio warning of false warning locations you normally encounter.
With a variety of audible and visual warnings that warn what type of threat you’re facing as well as “geiger” audio effect that increases in intensity, you’ll be armed with maximum critical information so you can decide what action is required.
In addition to these early warning system features, 13 customizable settings give you maximum control over your driving experience.