Custom In-Wall Surround Sounds Speakers
Custom Integrated Track Lighting Speaker Systems
CustomSurround Sounds In-Ceiling Speaker
Alula RE652 Wireless Secondary PINpad Keypad
PINPad – Small keypad featuring 1-button arming with a secure, 4-digit disarm code. PIN pad can be wall mounted, mounted on a car visor, or carried in a purse or backpack.
- Secure, 4-digit Code to disarm
- 1-button arming
- Red/Green LED arming feedback
- Small, yet comfortable keypad
- Mounts on wall via VHB® tape, or screws
- Secure for carrying in purse or mounting on car visor
- Option to use as primary or back-up keypad device
- Strong, reliable RF signal.
- 4-6 year battery life on CR2032 battery
- LED indicator
- Reversible backplate for wall or tabletop mounting
Logitech Elite Home Automation
CONTROL EVERYTHING. LIKE MAGIC
Harmony Elite unifies control of your expanding universe of home entertainment and smart home devices into one powerful yet effortless experience. Sleekly designed and featuring a color touchscreen with motion-sensing backlit keys, and one-touch automation, Harmony Elite makes universal home control intuitively magical. Leave the chaos of multiple apps and remotes behind, and let peace reign supreme
Harmony Elite works with over 270,000 entertainment and smart home devices so you can enjoy single-touch control with your favorite brands, right out of the box. From your TV, cable and gaming console, to your AV receiver and Roku® media player—all the way to your smart lights, locks, thermostats, even your Alexa—Harmony Elite proudly works with just about everything.
Change the way you watch TV with a new and intuitive voice experience, complete with customizable buttons and backlit keys.
Just say what you want
Surf channels or search for your favorite programming all by simply speaking to the new Voice Remote. This remote features advanced voice recognition technology to search Live TV, On Demand & Netflix at the same time. Simply press and hold the button to enable voice recognition and speak the commands for an easier TV experience.
When you want to take matters into your own hands, the Voice Remote delivers. The remote features large, easy-to-see buttons that improve ease of use, and customizable buttons that allow you to create your own personalized experience. Its simplified design sports chrome highlights and red striping while offering a total of 32 buttons on the top and 4 on the sides.
Take the guesswork out of navigating your Hopper system by using Voice Commands to find your programming, tune to channels, and more!
Example Commands Categories
- Actor: “Liam Neeson”
- Genre: “Movie”
- Movies: “Blades of Glory”
- Shows: “Big Bang Theory”
- Sport: “English Premier League”
- Sports Team: “Broncos”
- Year: “80s comedies”
- “Free movies starring Tom Cruise” (name of actor)
- “On Demand TV Shows from HBO” (name of network)
- “Show me movies I can watch now”
- “What live sports are on right now”
- (name of actor) “Johnny Depp movies from the 90’s”
- “You can’t handle the truth!” (other popular movie quotes)
- (name of actor) “Eddie Murphy movies rated PG-13 and below”
- (name of actor) “Movies with George Clooney and John Turturro”
- “Tune to channel 140” (channel number)
- “Tune to Animal Planet” (name of channel)
- Launch VOD: “On Demand” (when watching a show)
- Launch Home Screen: “Home” (when watching a show)
- Launch Main Menu: “Main Menu” (when watching a show)
- Launch DVR: “DVR” (when watching a show)
- Open Guide: “Guide” (when watching a show)
- Go to Live TV: “Live TV” (from delayed play, DVR playback, Menus, etc)
- Show Program Info: “Info” (when watching a show)
TX-RZ920 9.2 Ch. A/V Receiver
- Native DTS:X™ and Dolby Atmos® to 5.2.4 or 7.2.2 Channels
- 175 W per Channel (6 ohms), 135 W per Channel (8 Ohms)
- THX Certified Select Theater Reference Sound
- Powered Zone 2/3 and Zone 2/3 Pre-/Line Outputs
- Dynamic Audio Amplification with 5 Hz–100 kHz Frequency Response
- 7 HDMI Inputs (1 Front) with Main / Zone 2 Out
- Dolby Vision™, HDR10, HLG, and 4K/60p Pass-through and HDCP 2.2
- 384 kHz/32-bit DAC and VLSC™ Filtering for Superior Clarity
- Chromecast built-in and DTS Play-Fi® wireless streaming
- 5 GHz/2.4 GHz Wi-Fi®, AirPlay, Spotify®, TIDAL, Deezer, Pandora®, TuneIn
- FireConnect™ Multi-Room Wireless Technology
- Powered Zone 2A/2B Speaker Outputs and Zone 2 Pre-/Line Output
- The AVENTAGE advantage: designed to deliver the highest levels of audio performance through engineering
- Aluminum front panel and Anti-Resonance Technology (A.R.T.) Wedge
- 7.2-channel Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™ (5.1.2-ch)
- 9 speaker terminals with Intelligent Amp Assign for Zone 2
- Add audio in up to 9 additional rooms with MusicCast
- 6-in, 1-out HDMI
- 7-channel powerful surround sound
- 4K Ultra HD pass-through with HDCP 2.2 support, HDR Video including Hybrid Log-Gamma and Dolby Vision™ Compatibility and BT.2020
- Fully loaded with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, AirPlay, Spotify Connect, TIDAL, and Deezer music streaming service
- Stream Pandora®, Spotify, Napster, SiriusXM Internet Radio and thousands of free internet radio stations
- DSD 2.8 MHz / 5.6 MHz, FLAC / WAV / AIFF 192 kHz / 24-bit, Apple® Lossless 96 kHz / 24-bit playback
- Phono input to connect to your favorite turntable
- Room acoustics optimization using YPAO™- Reflected Sound Control
Local over the air Broadcast Television Antennas
You may have thought TV antennas were yesterday’s news, but they are still on the market and they offer benefits to users that cable and satellite can’t match. They aren’t for everyone, but for users who have a good supply of broadcast stations in their locality, antennas can save money and improve signal quality. You don’t have to get rid of your cable or satellite service to install an antenna.
Antennas Save Money
Antennas are, by default, money savers because their job is to receive free TV. If you use cable or satellite service and pay a monthly local service fee to receive local channels, you can save on that fee each month by canceling local service and using an antenna. Broadcast stations are free. Why pay for them?
Receive Channels That Cable and Satellite Providers Don’t Give You
In terms of the number of channels offered, there is no comparison between pay TV and free TV. Pay TV wins in a landslide. What cable and satellite providers don’t tell their subscribers is that many broadcast stations offer at least one sub-channel. These subchannels aren’t offered with your cable or satellite service. To get them you need an antenna.
Sub-channels vary depending on locality but may include an all-weather station, Retro Television Network and several public television channels.
Satellite Television Providers
Create An Elegantly Hidden Tv With VisionArt
Our step-by-step online galleries allow you to build your very own custom TV covers. Wow your guests with artwork that’s actually a TV disguised as a painting! Each of our galleries varies in price and exclusivity and offers an assortment of TV concealment solutions and themes: Abstract, Landscape, Photography, Still Life, Seascape and many more. With all these options of motorized art to cover a flat screen TV, there is something for every design style. VisionArt – A beautiful way to hide a flat screen TV behind art!
Custom TV Covers
We understand that art is as individual as you are. So we’re aware you may prefer your own art or photography to hide your flat screen TV. We gladly accept personal artwork and photographic images for “custom order” units. To create your custom TV cover, you may choose or commission works from a favorite artist or photographer, supply your own art or photograph, or request a painting that’s in the public domain. In all cases, we’ll work closely with you to ensure that the artwork you supply meets our technical requirements for a fine-art digital reproduction that will hide your flat screen TV in style! Custom art is available in our Premiere and Décor Gallerie An additional charge will be added to the VisionArt framed TV unit at the time of ordering to cover all costs related to custom order production, excluding freight.